Blimey how fast did last week go?! Can’t believe it’s Monday again already and I’m late for another Meal Planning Monday….oops. Well I stuck to last weeks plan; this is definitely working for me as it ensures I don’t buy too much and I eat properly all week.
I found out today that I am likely to be lodging for at least 6 months! So, I need to get some baking equipment here, can’t go 6 months without any proper baking!!
So this weeks meal and baking plan:
- Monday: Homemade chicken kiev with mashed potatoes and peas
- Tuesday: Sweet chilli with salad and taco’s
- Wednesday: Tortellini with a tomato and roast pepper sauce
- Thursday: Pasta bolognase.
- Friday: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese
- Saturday: Salmon, prawn and haddock fish pie with broccoli, carrots and peas.
- Sunday: Chicken chasseur and crusty bread
I will also make sausage rolls and lemon and poppy seed muffins, I will blog the recipes for these at the weekend.
Does anyone have any suggestions of easy things to bake that don’t require lots of utensils, but that last well as a sweet snack for a weeks worth of packed lunches?